The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the board and have been lurking for some time. I am on the East Coast and I am looking to buy a 2010 Exige with approximately 1500 miles from a friend's friend of a friend. He has told me that the car has not been tracked. I have the ECU readout below. What can anyone tell me? The car seems to be in good shape visually without any issues. Average MPH would be around 45 mph if I am doing my calculations correct. Thanks in advance.

ecu.jpg

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
If the police would have been around then your friend's friend could have ended up in jail a few times :rolleyes:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks good. He's probably done a bit of spirited driving but no heavy track use on that ECU.

Check out the Uberthread for other things to check before buying. I wouldn't put too much worry in an ECU dump.

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of these but coincidentally ... I was fortunate enough to get one yesterday when I took my Elise in for an ABS code. Not only was the problem found and repaired in no time, but my software was upgraded and I received and ECU dump.
Steve, Brent and the great mechanic at Ron Tonkin were great. It takes exceptional something for me to say something, Ron Tonkin has exceptional everything. Many thanks!
Anyway, my ECU dump was a lot different. Specifically - I am very puzzled by your “TIME at RPM 1” vs the other times. It looks to me as though the car idled FOREVER … Was it a police car? lol

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
It is odd that car was at or near idle for far more many minutes than it was at driving RPM. 31 hours at driving RPM vs 54 hours at low to idle RPM. Humm strange. Was this car driven in a lot of stop and go traffic?

·
Registered
305 Posts
What i find strange is the 0:0:0 time at TPS8. was there a carpet or something stuck behind the accelerator that was stopping the guy from going WOT? There is a lot of time in the very low RPM ranges and Low TPS.

It only has 31 hours worth of Movement for over 80 hours of run time on the engine???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts