The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for as much h.p. and Torque I can get for an Evora S, without having to tune the car myself-which is beyond my paygrade. Anyone here know of someone who can add power to my tuned 2.5" headers, catless exhaust, Cold Air Intake, to reach a total of 100 whp or close to it?

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Check out Boe Fabrications website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out Boe Fabrications website.
I am having difficulty getting my tune from BOE, though I'm paid up and trying. No criticism of BOE, but I am not very good with DIY computer programs, apparently. Komotech looks great, but there's a big Atlantic ocean between me and them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am having difficulty getting my tune from BOE, though I'm paid up and trying. No criticism of BOE, but I am not very good with DIY computer programs, apparently. Komotech looks great, but there's a big Atlantic ocean between me and them.
Redsled here DIYed his Komo-Tec tune.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CRG 53: By the way, BOE provided me with an Awesome tune for my 2005 Elise race car, NA, which upped my speed on the front stretch from about 121 mph to 130 mph. Cars which had been passing me were Being passed by my hot tune from BOE, so I have good things to say about BOE. I am just NOT a computer geek, and probably never will be. I believe we have the solution now, with me taking the car to a shop an hour away to receive the info needed to tune the car over the phone, with the assistance of a dyno operator and local Viper/SRT technician with whom I have done business over the past 15 years.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Redsled here DIYed his Komo-Tec tune.
And I'm computer illiterate :). But it really is very easy and Komo-Tec is very responsive to questions. Never had to wait more than a day. If OP goes this way I'm sure we could walk him through it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts