The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Well, it really wasn't for our cars, they were doing a photo shoot of the new 335, m3 and 135 at Spring Mountain the day before the Lotus challenge series when Robb (robb373) and I were getting ready for the weekend. I noticed that they were taking "test" shots with our cars as we were the only other 2 on the track that day, so I asked if there was any way to get a copy of the shots. A few weeks later a CD shows up at my house with a few hundred images. Here are the ones that they edited as they thought they were the best shots.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great shots! Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
Incredible shots. Love them. Cars looked fabulous. THis is my favorite shot from the Edmunds/Spring Valley Challenge weekend.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Incredible shots. Love them. Cars looked fabulous. THis is my favorite shot from the Edmunds/Spring Valley Challenge weekend.:cool:
Too much body language coming from the picture. I think he MIGHT have got the number, oh wait, I think he's staring at her jogging partners.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I know I'm biased, but at the right angles and in the right light, graphite grey looks so F'ing mean.

BTW, I've never understood the whole "track girl" phenomenon. Are these just strippers who had the day off, or just your average "daddy didn't give me any attention, so I'm gonna wear heels and spandex to a track."

·
Registered
453 Posts
I know I'm biased, but at the right angles and in the right light, graphite grey looks so F'ing mean.

BTW, I've never understood the whole "track girl" phenomenon. Are these just strippers who had the day off, or just your average "daddy didn't give me any attention, so I'm gonna wear heels and spandex to a track."
Jessica was very nice and equally professional. A great addition to the LCS. Let's keep a positive outlook, it goes a long way. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts