The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never used EFI standalone ecu. I bought the car with a blown motor and this came with it. It hasn't been used and I don't plan on using it so here it is. The guy I bought it from said he bought it for $3500 so I'm asking $2500 obo.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Part number?
I'll be passing you tomorrow as I return from Lime Rock. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price lowered to $2200 plus shipping, and to answer some previous questions, yes this is the f/i version

·
Registered
723 Posts
Price lowered to $2200 plus shipping, and to answer some previous questions, yes this is the f/i version
Understanding the additional parts that would be required I bid $750. :)

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
It looks like you're missing the MAP sensor. It does appear to be wired for the MAP though, a good thing. Looks like it's setup for narrow band, but may have the wideband pig tail, that would aslo be good... Also looks like you're missing the IAT sensor... I'm assuming that top red connector is the ECU Connect harness... If the above is right, the buyer needs the MAP and IAT from FF or DRS.... I think that MAP is about 80 bucks, and the IAT about 100... Could be a decent deal, I'd want some more pics to verify though...

Good luck with the sale, the EFI can be a cool mod...

Phil

·
Registered
723 Posts
It looks like you're missing the MAP sensor. It does appear to be wired for the MAP though, a good thing. Looks like it's setup for narrow band, but may have the wideband pig tail, that would aslo be good... Also looks like you're missing the IAT sensor... I'm assuming that top red connector is the ECU Connect harness... If the above is right, the buyer needs the MAP and IAT from FF or DRS.... I think that MAP is about 80 bucks, and the IAT about 100... Could be a decent deal, I'd want some more pics to verify though...

Good luck with the sale, the EFI can be a cool mod...

Phil

I spoke with FF. They seem to think $750 makes it worthwhile (approx 50% off). DBW...on and on...ala carte starts adding up...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have there rest of the parts, they were just in a seperate box when I was taking the pic, I'll have a picture of everything together tomorrow, sorry for the confusion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts