The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a pair of rear wheels, tires, and center caps I need to get rid of. The one is curbed pretty bad, but it honestly is just cosmetic. One tire is the lotus compound Yokohama; the other is a Ventus K104. I also have the front wheels and tires, but I will be selling the front wheels only, after I get the tires taken off. I'll update the post at that time if anyone is interested in all four wheels. I'm thinking $200 for the rear set.

Alloy wheel Tire Spoke Rim Wheel
Tire Synthetic rubber Tread Automotive tire Wheel
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel
Synthetic rubber Tire Tread Automotive tire Auto part

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I edited the title for you :)

You're not wrong about that being bad kerbing !!!

Hahaha, 'preciate it. I bought the set because I wanted the front tires, but I have learned they most likely won't fit my team dynamics 1.2's. I'll have to check the size on them now when I get the car back from the shop in a few weeks. If these haven't sold by the time I get that all figured out, then I'll update the post

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the fronts. I'm asking $400 for all four. The front tires are near perfect, and the wheel scratches are very, very shallow. A simple sand/paint and you'll have them ready to go. I can ship pretty cheap ($100 with tires, $50 without. 600mile distance), but I'd prefer to keep it simple. Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke
Alloy wheel Wheel Tire Rim Spoke
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.