The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Wiring

ekological said:
On a side note, I thought I'd post pics of PChop's chopped harness by a dealer's work. I was going to add text to the pics, but I think they're fairly self explanatory.
Hi could you P.M. me where that work was carried out,thanks in advance.
cheers, Don.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Hey Chester,
Got the confirmation that the package was delivered to the body shop. Stopped by and saw the car yesterday, undergoing finish sanding after paint. Just waiting on a few parts to finish assembly. Thank you for the amazingly fast service on this item. I'm sure these lights are going to be as great as you have been to work with.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,107 Posts
ekological said:
On a side note, I thought I'd post pics of PChop's chopped harness by a dealer's work. I was going to add text to the pics, but I think they're fairly self explanatory.
Chester, please point out that this is NOT the Sector111 kit. Posting these pix and comments in THIS thread may unfairly confuse readers. I'm sure this is not your intent. :)

Why don't you remove these pix and put them in a thread devoted to blasting this other solution?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Hey Shinoo,

Yep...my intent was not to confuse and anyone who wanted to know who did the work could easily search from where PChop's car came.

I do take issue with you using the words "unfairly" and "blasting". I never made any reference at all that the butchery done was a result of an installation of your product. As for "blasting", if work of that nature had been performed on my car, I would be livid so please excuse the language (and, personally, I don't even see questionable/offensive language). We've seen here all too often with examples like Anthony's car and Scottyb's car (I have a feeling that his new white Elise will have a similar situation in the headlight area) what can happen when work is poorly done (MWR, Hass and even this dealer all had reputable histories when it came to workmanship) and a non-plug and play solution employed. That was the intent of my post: to point out the benefits of using a plug-n-play kit. I would think these pictures would be beneficial to this community...in this thread, moreso than anywhere else.

As for "unfairly confusing", I recall information that did not originate from me a few weeks back with the launch of your product that everyone seems to sweep under the rug :rolleyes:

shinoo said:
Chester, please point out that this is NOT the Sector111 kit. Posting these pix and comments in THIS thread may unfairly confuse readers. I'm sure this is not your intent. :)

Why don't you remove these pix and put them in a thread devoted to blasting this other solution?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'll tell you what folks, I've been following this thread from a bird's eye view, and what started out as a this one vs. that one never really hit the title mark. These comments from one to the other are not doing either of you any good.

As far as choosing sides, comments that I've read here and on other threads would sway me towards one and away from the other.

I suggest that you lighten up. Lack of professionality is clear and it hurts.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
MikeC said:
I'll tell you what folks, I've been following this thread from a bird's eye view, and what started out as a this one vs. that one never really hit the title mark. These comments from one to the other are not doing either of you any good.

As far as choosing sides, comments that I've read here and on other threads would sway me towards one and away from the other.

I suggest that you lighten up. Lack of professionality is clear and it hurts.
I didn't find any lack of professionality from either party as found the debates to be entertaining at the very least. Side note: I can't believe you pass up an offer to try a different kit w/ no obligation! This is a public internet forum after all so lighten up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Imolas54 said:
I didn't find any lack of professionality from either party as found the debates to be entertaining at the very least. Side note: I can't believe you pass up an offer to try a different kit w/ no obligation! This is a public internet forum after all so lighten up.
You can't believe i'd pass up the opportunity to try another kit on my car? Have you had your headlights apart yet?

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
...wow.... i think thats a record?

41 - 60 of 60 Posts