The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

Im new to this forum so first of all hello to everyone :)

I bought my 01 Standard S2 Elise a few months ago, due to extensive travelling in my job I have not had the chance to start "personalize" the car yet, but in a week Ill be back in Norway behind the wheel once more..

Ive searched the web looking for a Eliminator kit for the rear end of my car, I see alot of people on this forum have done this mod, but I cant find any kit that goes with the standard diffuser. Does anyone know where I can get a kit like this for the Standard S2 ?

Also if someone know where I can order a centre console cover in silver or carbon please let me know.. Feels like the whole car is color coded in blue.

I hope I posted this in the correct forum, if not, please move this thread.

-E-
Norway

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi Norway!
Welcome to the forum and congrats to your new toy. You have some great roads to drive it on over there.

Will look great in a May 17 parade to!

Grattis!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replies..
But now, looking for a diffuser and a Eliminator Kit I often see that the parts only fit the 111s.. Mine is a Standard one.. How big a difference is between these models ? And if I buy a Diffuser that fits a 111s and a Eliminator kit, how much modification work do I need to do ? I prefer parts that are bolt on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts