The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search for pass time speed, so sorry if this is a repost.

On the SpeedTV show Pass Time they showed a 2005 stock Elise (according to the driver) with Kodiak wheels and Neova tires I think. It ran a 13.683 at 98.89 mph 1/4 mile. They ran it against a 2007 Ultima GTR (NOT the N1ssan Skyl1ne) that did a 12.415 at 133.01 mph. The Elise got a much better launch.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I did a search for pass time speed, so sorry if this is a repost.

On the SpeedTV show Pass Time they showed a 2005 stock Elise (according to the driver) with Kodiak wheels and Neova tires I think. It ran a 13.683 at 98.89 mph 1/4 mile. They ran it against a 2007 Ultima GTR (NOT the N1ssan Skyl1ne) that did a 12.415 at 133.01 mph. The Elise got a much better launch.
that was me......they are i forged 3 piece wheels.....and the car has a injen cai....and a mr2 turbo exhaust.....h&r coilovers.....best run to date is a 13.1 @ 103.....shows how bad wheels will slow you up.....but its my daily driver.....

watch the show all week.....my CIVETTE will be on it too!!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
that was me......they are i forged 3 piece wheels.....and the car has a injen cai....and a mr2 turbo exhaust.....h&r coilovers.....best run to date is a 13.1 @ 103.....shows how bad wheels will slow you up.....but its my daily driver.....

MR2 exhaust on a Lotus? :confused:

·
Registered
601 Posts

Do you have a you tube link? That is the only "pass time" episode I missed. Do you know if they will be re-airing it?

How did you launch the car - what revs etc. 13.1 seems to be a very good time.

·
Registered
246 Posts
MR2 exhaust on a Lotus? :confused:
lol....just havent gotten around to buy a new exhaust.....lol....it fits great.....and i had it on there for over two years....i couldnt find exhaust when i bought it....was supposed to be temporary....lol:shrug:

but i drive my car all day everyday.....so i really dont care

·
Registered
815 Posts
lol....just havent gotten around to buy a new exhaust.....lol....it fits great.....and i had it on there for over two years....i couldnt find exhaust when i bought it....was supposed to be temporary....lol:shrug:

but i drive my car all day everyday.....so i really dont care
Got a picture? I'd love to see this!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
ill have to look out for the replay.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Honda powered Elise S1 on road tyres, driver was asleep when the lights went out but still managed a 12.32. Opposition is on slicks and is running enough boost to achieve obital velocity.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ot2Ipnb-Ff4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ot2Ipnb-Ff4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got a picture? I'd love to see this!

this pic was in the staging lanes.....

the 13.1 was before the header and stock wheels on it......the header wasnt on when i ran either.....it didnt look to pretty before the header....lol....so dont rag me to bad.....it looks ok now....and one hanger on the exhaust was broken too...lol....i drive it through thick and thin! drove it in the snow today!!!! lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
here is my other car to look for on the show........

·
Registered
246 Posts

I had to put something "lotus" on the civette to....lol.....these are on my lotus now....and the stock setup is on the civette....consists of the front elise springs on the rear elise shocks, mounted on the front of the civette.with the factory corvette leafspring(coilovers just tighten it up)......and rear elise springs on the front elise shocks mounted on the rear of the civette...lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Travis - great stuff! Do you have better pictures of the rims on your elise? They looked great on TV!
Eddie

·
Registered
246 Posts
not really but i do have a few from the day i put them on.....and yes the alignment was baddddd!!! on these pics.....i had to get the wheels to get it aligned since i broke the stock ones in the wreck.....

and i did buy them from a fellow member on here!!!

and the car is on the lowest setting on the h&r's

·
Registered
246 Posts
IFORGED 3 piece....i think this is the only set according to the guy on here i bought them from....his car is on the Iforged website....

·
Registered
246 Posts
nooooooooooooooo!!!!!1 lol

you guys will laugh i need to take new pics

·
Registered
246 Posts
hahaha there is like 6 inches of snow on the car right now........not going outside!!!!! hahahahaa

1 - 20 of 24 Posts