The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Elise 111R 2005 Front Clamshell NEEDED

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Demonized 
#1 ·
Dear all,
Anyone got a used front Clamshell for Elise S2?
Please contact me asap. Don't worry about the shipping and painting.
I got a friend who's working in Shipping agency in many country.
Please give me the price

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thank you very much

#3 ·
#11 · (Edited)
demonized said that darkside sells these revosport clams too.i have not been able to confirm this yet.the prices are really good though.anyone know the quality of these clams?

edit.i just looked on the darkside website.they have a few of the revosport products.but i didnt see the clams.im thinking this revosport company is uk based.so i think for you kwangza.it would be cheaper on shipping to buy from them.if you go with one of those clams.being your in thailand.

#13 · (Edited)
I'll make a real thread post soon will real pics (not nokia) but I am putting together numbers for a group buy(10) on this clam I made using my 05 clam. Still a direct bolt up and there will be a splitter and mesh kit. I still have a lot of finish work/ sanding to do so this is not the final prototype. Basically you can update your car to the 2010 look and have more oil cooler/ radiator air flow.

Attachments

#18 ·
I was very interested in shaving those turn signals and relocating them to the back of the headlights but I always intended on reproducing this clam. I need to do it as a group buy to cut down the costs. I figured many would still require the turn signals for state insp. or whatever. I have a whole bunch of stuff coming out over the next month or so but I do intend to start a side business making custom clams- made to order. I may just buy up a few damaged clams to work on. I'm thinking the next one I will have alternative headlight maybe one with a round headlight or cylons were also recommended to me. I fine tuned this clam a lot since the pic and I should have the entire car wrapped up by Friday and I'll probably look for a drive in Cali. this weekend if there's one going on. Like I said I'll make a real thread with real pics hopefully by this weekend with my real costs put together for duplicates.

THe only thing 2010 looking about the car is the larger air inlets to the radiator and oil coolers. The lower lip is custom and there will be a splitter.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.