The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Yesterday I saw on a curvy road an acid green Lotus that left my mouth open (tonight I didn't sleep thinking about it). I have been watching on the internet Lotus Elise 'cheap' and I have seen that there is a 136hp model and another 134hp of 2017 that weighs less than 800kg. But I do not know if there are more models with that power, and I am very interested in having a mental scheme of all 136hp models as well as possible extras to improve the car (hardtop, suspension ...)

I have seen other models that have black parts. Is there any 136hp version with that design?

The perfect one for me would be:
  • Acid green color
  • Hard top
  • Rear in black
Is this configuration possible in 136hp?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hello there!

That kind of Elise was never sold in the US... this is mostly a US based forum.
I am on your side of the Atlantic so it just happens that I have a 2007 Lotus Elise S.
It is very light (has no airbags, for example) and came with the toyota 1ZZ engine instead of the 2ZZ.
I had the ECU remapped on the dyno, together with a better flowing (and sounding) exhaust, so the engine now makes 200 Nm of torque (152hp)

i had uploaded some videos here:

let me know if you have specific questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there!

That kind of Elise was never sold in the US... this is mostly a US based forum.
I am on your side of the Atlantic so it just happens that I have a 2007 Lotus Elise S.
It is very light (has no airbags, for example) and came with the toyota 1ZZ engine instead of the 2ZZ.
I had the ECU remapped on the dyno, together with a better flowing (and sounding) exhaust, so the engine now makes 200 Nm of torque (152hp)

i had uploaded some videos here:

let me know if you have specific questions.
Hello!

Thx for your reply. Ok... I live in Europe and I forget that the forum is for US users :)

Very nice wooded road from your video and the sound of ur Elis is a pretty nice symphony for the ears :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello!

Thx for your reply. Ok... I live in Europe and I forget that the forum is for US users :)

Very nice wooded road from your video and the sound of ur Elis is a pretty nice symphony for the ears :D
Hi Rabalomanana,

There are a few of us on here that are not in the US :)

I think the car you are thinking of is a Lotus Elise Club Racer in 'toxic green' (colour only available on the club racer at the time i think) from around 2011 to...not sure.

When you say 'black parts' you may be thinking of the wings and spoilers on the 'Cup' cars. look up the Lotus Elise Cup 220 and 250. They also came in the same 'toxic green' colour, but are more powerful and much more expensive.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
What is 'acid green?'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts