The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waited for the car to get here before I went and posted photos. Its an 07 Touring/Star shield and has both tops and all documentation since new. First time I sat in one and drove it home from local trucking company. 4K miles and essentially as new and totally stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
beautiful car.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
cool. Please visit the "How much did you pay" thread...

·
Registered
505 Posts
congrats,hardtop looks great on it,and the best color :popcorn::)

tint those windows !!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in Arizona and the car arrived about 30 days or so before it starts to cool here. Took it out last week with the top off and at 102 and heat off the engine it's a bit warm in there. Early mornings are o.k but been getting acquainted with the functions and manuals the last week or so. Summer here is a bitch and it's just starting to cool down at night so won't be long till it's over I hope. Of course I could pop the soft top on and use the air as well but like the open top, and it's a recreational driver and not a must drive car.

·
Registered
2005 Elise
254 Posts
I am in Arizona and the car arrived about 30 days or so before it starts to cool here. Took it out last week with the top off and at 102 and heat off the engine it's a bit warm in there. Early mornings are o.k but been getting acquainted with the functions and manuals the last week or so. Summer here is a bitch and it's just starting to cool down at night so won't be long till it's over I hope.
I'm in Tempe. PM me if you would like to meet. Would be fun to check out each others car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Tempe. PM me if you would like to meet. Would be fun to check out each others car.
O.k, I took it up that way last week to Ray Rd and to get a feel for the car, I did a few cosmetic adds and just need to get the front clam skid panels mounted underneath and it's pretty much done for my purposes. I will contact you though and not far and down in Copa.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts