The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to this great concours today with my Storm ti. Elise. It got more people talking about it than the 300 gullwing. However there was a silver elise with red leather there. From Atlanta. With manufacturer tags. The car was locked up like a safe. It even had a club on the steering wheel. no kidding. And it was on of the dirtest cars I had ever seen. My car was spotless and wide open so people could check it out.
Strange??????

·
Registered
7,430 Posts

About 2 weeks ago I was driving on route 3 (west chester pike) near edgemont and caught a glimpse of a ST in my rear view mirror makeing a turn behind me. Was it you?

·
Registered
7,430 Posts

Surferjer and I are getting together later this week or maybe early next for lunch or maybe a afterwork drink with our cars. You're welcome to join us. Also, please join us October 3rd in Sherman Ct. for a Northeast elisetalk/club111 BBQ. There will be 10 or so Elise coming along with Lotus Ltd members and some older Lotus. I'm also expecting at least 2 dealers to show. It's going to be a great event.

Robert

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Robert- lunch or after work drinks sounds great. As of later today I will be out of town until tuesday the 21st.

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts