The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting an '05 Elise front end back together in Marin County, CA and would like to talk and learn from others that have done something similar. Location close to or in Marin would be preferable. There are a lot of little pieces and fasteners that aren't totally obvious, at least to me thus far <g>. Jerry

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I'm putting an '05 Elise front end back together in Marin County, CA and would like to talk and learn from others that have done something similar. Location close to or in Marin would be preferable. There are a lot of little pieces and fasteners that aren't totally obvious, at least to me thus far <g>. Jerry
I haven't tried putting a front end together, and I don't have an Elise, but you are more than welcome to ask me questions and / or see my car to figure stuff out.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Maybe you should download the shop manual?:shrug:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
There is a guy in sacramento who put together most of an elise back together... forgetting his name but he's on here somewhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts