The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Wonder if they'll sell me the driving lights?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
So, anyone calling dibs on the front emblem and fog lights, maybe front wheels? (edit: -doh you are quick, posted it before I could find the pics and finish typing)

Car looked so much better in my other pics of it too:

I'll go out on a limb and assume the mods don't want me posting the rest, but they are somewhere on this board, either in the gallery or the "prety girls" thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
That fire was probably the only way to get that seat clean after that girl sat in it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
So, anyone calling dibs on the front emblem and fog lights, maybe front wheels? (edit: -doh you are quick, posted it before I could find the pics and finish typing)

Car looked so much better in my other pics of it too:

I'll go out on a limb and assume the mods don't want me posting the rest, but they are somewhere on this board, either in the gallery or the "prety girls" thread.
Man that girl is tiny. Love the pics btw :D

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Keith, I like the font and number style on that car- Remind me of my options with the vinyl?
I don't think I made those, but I could easily make something similar. Your options are pretty limitless, depending on your budget. PM or call me to discuss. Let me know what you want and i'll explain the best solutions for you.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Another Krypton Green Lotus gone - does that mean that value of my car just went up! :coolnana:

On a serious note - so sorry to see that happen. I liked the first quote in the linked thread "Even in death, it still smiles!"

I'm glad everyone is safe.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Doh, glad everyone got out.

edit: Removed my comment on what could have gone wrong. Maybe shouldn't have your friend post the mods that could have caused this?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts