Elise + Drag Racing = FAIL

Any car + Street Racing = FAIL

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Holy Repost......... the owner did state that this was a closed road in the other thread.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
repost like $#!T. The road was closed off and he said that it was his car and he will do whatever he wants with it.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
repost like $#!T. The road was closed off and he said that it was his car and he will do whatever he wants with it.
Repost or not.. Drag racing an Elise is the most retarded thing you can do in the car. Its like drifting a Monte Carlo.. rotfl Sure he can do what he wants but people are still allowed to make fun of him.

Cides putting down some cones doesn't make the road closed off.. they probably would have been busted if the state patrol rolled by. He can say whatever he wants but he probably isn't stupid enough to post up the truth if its in reality against da law.

LoL Cory yer a freak, I love you. ;)

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
^ true

i was just saying what the guy with the elise said. Btw we've been making fun of him...your just late :p

The road pretty much looks deserted to me....

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Drag racing to me, well its like the lamest motor sport. I'm probably gonna get flamed for this XD So you're sitting there at the light, waiting for it to turn green to drive in a strait line for a short amount of time. That sounds so much fun.. especially if you hate driving.
I rather be in a vehicle more then 12 seconds, using my steering wheel to ether dive between cones testing my driving skills or blazing through a corners on the track, I actually want to spend as much time as I can in the car.
Don't piss off Travis he'll pull your fingers off then tear off your face.
Travis should have bought a mustang to go with his mullet. j/k

But whatever, people do what they want to do, I just hate seeing that kinda crap. I read the thread regarding "why we don't drag race our lotus" and he went off on how much he hates this website, the snobby people, and talkin trash about how Randy went to a noble because of us.. yet he's still here?

·
Registered
190 Posts
A friend of mine is all over the 5th gen camaro - a nice car, don't get me wrong. But he was comparing 1/4 and 0-60 times for the elise, and no matter what I said, he couldn't understand that there are ways to enjoy a car outside of mashing the gas pedal.

He asked me if I lean out the window shaking my fist, yelling "but my elise has better steering feel!", after a vette blows by me. I told him I had a c5 z06 already, and it wasn't my cup of tea. He then told me I was just like those integra guys, who have slow cars but justify it by saying their car handles better.

Ugh. Some people will never understand..

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
A friend of mine is all over the 5th gen camaro - a nice car, don't get me wrong. But he was comparing 1/4 and 0-60 times for the elise, and no matter what I said, he couldn't understand that there are ways to enjoy a car outside of mashing the gas pedal.

He asked me if I lean out the window shaking my fist, yelling "but my elise has better steering feel!", after a vette blows by me. I told him I had a c5 z06 already, and it wasn't my cup of tea. He then told me I was just like those integra guys, who have slow cars but justify it by saying their car handles better.

Ugh. Some people will never understand..

Tell him some people actually buy their cars for themselves and not to "justify" them to others :p

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Drag racing to me, well its like the lamest motor sport. I'm probably gonna get flamed for this XD So you're sitting there at the light, waiting for it to turn green to drive in a strait line for a short amount of time. That sounds so much fun.. especially if you hate driving.
I rather be in a vehicle more then 12 seconds, using my steering wheel to ether dive between cones testing my driving skills or blazing through a corners on the track, I actually want to spend as much time as I can in the car.

Travis should have bought a mustang to go with his mullet. j/k

But whatever, people do what they want to do, I just hate seeing that kinda crap. I read the thread regarding "why we don't drag race our lotus" and he went off on how much he hates this website, the snobby people, and talkin trash about how Randy went to a noble because of us.. yet he's still here?

Interesting comment from a guy who advertises having a "British Racing Lawnmower" :wallbang:

That's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, at least with drag racing, you practice shifting the car fast under a load, something that would help you in autoX or HPDEs as well.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Interesting comment from a guy who advertises having a "British Racing Lawnmower" :wallbang:

That's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, at least with drag racing, you practice shifting the car fast under a load, something that would help you in autoX or HPDEs as well.

:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Drag race your elise if you want to: its your car enjoy it how you see fit (at a safe and legal venue). See also: an hpde track day in a honda accord is a ton of fun even though its not the cars forte'.

That Zo6 must be down a few cylinders or driven by my grandmother....

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Drag race your elise if you want to: its your car enjoy it how you see fit (at a safe and legal venue). See also: an hpde track day in a honda accord is a ton of fun even though its not the cars forte'.

That Zo6 must be down a few cylinders or driven by my grandmother....
I believe, if I recall correctly, the AVERAGE age of the Vette owner is 61, around the same as a Cadillac, so it likely was rotfl

....but when that same vette is in the hands of a real driver, woah:shift:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts