The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Does anyone know how or where I could get my hands on a pair of Elise Club Racer Seats? Are they available to order? The shells are body colored so I would imagine they are built to order. I can't get any info from my local dealer.

I've attached a picture. I have an Aspen white Elise and think the white ones would look phenomenal in it. Plus, I would assume they are ridiculously light as well.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Christian

Attachments

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
on another note...although it's an auto, I'm digging the new console...

·
Registered
515 Posts
We can order those if your interested. Email us at [email protected].

They are available with "CR", "S" or a Lotus Roundel embroidered into the headrest. I'm sure you can get them without anything as well. Seats are painted to match the car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just be aware, the wait times are stupid long since they are made to order. I've had Exige style seats on order for 7 months.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Delivery times can vary on seats from 2-3 weeks up to 6 or even 7 months. Typically it was a matter of whether it was a current design or not (pattern that is). Lately delivery times have been running a very reliable 4-6 weeks as the department has resolved some operational issues and are doing more custom work for the new cars again.

·
Administrator
1,495 Posts
Are thise seat same as the regular lotus Elise seat? Just painted?
Three year old thread. You would need to ask a different supplier.

·
Administrator
1,495 Posts

·
Administrator
1,495 Posts

·
Registered
2006 lotus elise
9 Posts
I want to make the factory one that I have! Just checking if the bucket it self if the same! I know it look to be different material !! But the shape seems the same!!🤔

·
Administrator
1,495 Posts
In the link I sent they talk about stock seat painted for club racer. That's all I could find.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts