The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Elise crash

7K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  onETon 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
I doubt the air ambulance was for the Exige driver, cockpit looks good. How the rear of the Exige connected that hard with the side of the other car I don't know...

**nevermind, looks like the other car rear ended the Exige at a massive speed.

#4 ·
That's a nasty one! Typical case of to much HP, not enough brains. I have had my Exige for almost 2 years now and its still outdriving me.

#16 ·
I don't get it!

I do see a lot of new users who post things with links to blogs and web sites though. I always wonder if it's part of a sales tactic. "see look, your site has double the web traffic now. If you continue with our SEO program you'll be number one in your market next year" ..."great just sign our marketing engagement contract and we will continue our SEO enhancements."

While 500 people in India steer web traffic around with peculiar posts.

No, that would be dishonest business practice. I'm sure nobody would ever do that, i'm just jaded.
As someone who's in the SEO space, I despise agencies and black hat practitioners. Although if this were the case, they put a lot more time into it and exercised a lot more judgement than others. I've been on other forums with black hat people being way more blatant with their appraoch. It's also the moderator's fault half the time for not having their settings right. Either way, Matt Cutts will get you!

#18 ·
As someone who's in the SEO space, I despise agencies and black hat practitioners. Although if this were the case, they put a lot more time into it and exercised a lot more judgement than others. I've been on other forums with black hat people being way more blatant with their appraoch. It's also the moderator's fault half the time for not having their settings right. Either way, Matt Cutts will get you!
Join date was 2 days before first post (not same day) so a genuine person.

#7 ·
Since random speculation seems to be all appropriate.....
Did anyone notice
-the nearly treadless rear tire on the Lotus?
-the streets are wet.
-the Lotus windscreen wiper appears to have been active.
-the downed road sign that protrudes from under the middle of the Lotus

#12 ·
My guess based on what appears to the impact point of the two cars is the Lotus is in the left lane , put the car sideways and the sedan catches the rear qtr

#19 ·
You might be talking to SEO greenhorns or people just getting into it. Definitely not smoke and mirrors. :rolleyes:

You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't position yourself well (pun intended). Problem is, people associate black hat agencies with people that are doing it right and actually moving the needle.

With that said, if you have a website that provides a channel of income, it's definitely worth optimizing. I'm not pitching to you nor do I want your money, but I do always encourage self exploration for SMBs so they can see the light and impact for themselves.

Simple solution to stop forum spam: add rel="nofollow" to all external links in the common code

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.