The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Elise / Exige Probax Seats (Pair) - $1750 - SOLD

These Probax seats came out of my 2008 S240 (9k miles) and are in overall good condition. I replaced them with a pair of Tillett B5s; hence the sale. The driver's side seat DOES NOT include the adjustable slider as I ended up using it with my Tillett setup. When I originally acquired the car, the leather on the cushions was dry and cracked so I had them re-upholstered to match the original design. They did a generally good job with a couple of exceptions:

* The OEM upholstery includes a leather flap that rolls around the leading edge of the bottom portion and is glued to the underside of the seat shell. These do not (see pic).
* On the driver’s side, the leading edge of the bottom portion of the seat is slightly misshapen. It never bothered me but could very likely be improved if you play around with the foam a bit. Passenger side looks great.

All of the hardware that is included with the seats is visible in the pictures. The seat belt attachment hardware is included but the belts themselves (including the receivers) are not. Please ask any and all questions - - my goal is to be as transparent as possible and have a happy buyer.

Seats are located in Birmingham, AL (home to Barber Motorsports Park - world’s largest Lotus collection!) and can either be picked up locally or shipped as long as the buyer pays actual shipping costs. I still have the boxes and shipping materials that my Tilletts came in so will use those for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
What cars did these come in stock?
My car had them already when I bought it, but I never knew the Elise came with this style seats

1 - 8 of 8 Posts