The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Why when I try to pop up pics, in the uberpost, of the inner toe link, does it say it is password protected??:shrug:

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Stan posted some of the information I link to for the benefit of other owners. After being banned, he decided he didn't want to benefit owners via this forum anymore and password protected his images.

I'll go through all the links and update images for anything Stan removed.

Thanks, for bringing it to my attention.

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm going on vacation this month. I'll have some travel down time and may use it to either read or make updates to this thread. I have about 100 links in the queue to be added and I'm thinking about a link to mods resources, e.g. links to all the exhaust systems available, etc.

If you have a thread you think should be in here let me know. It may be in my queue or it may not. Also, if you have ideas for additional sections let me know. I'll add what I can sustain.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lotus Badges/Lettering/Logo mods
Lotus Letters - The raised Lotus letters that come stock on the Exige can be purchased from the dealer.
Rear Lotus Badge - A badge like the one on the front of the car is available for the rear.
Aftermarket Letters - SweetDaddyD makes a variety of sticker options. There are also aftermarket versions of the raised Lotus letters to replace the stickers that come stock on the Elise.
Black Nose Badge - Sector 111 has black nose badges in the old font

I have been searching all over this site for a place to order the original (yellow/green) front nose badge; however, I cannot seem to find an online place to order from. Someone tried to pry mine off and I would like to replace it due to nasty gouge they left on it. I know Sector 111 has Rear Badges that look like the original, but I don't see any mention of nose badges (other than the black one) on their website. I believe the original nose badge has two "pegs" that extend from the bottom and go through the clam so I was hoping to replace my damaged one with the same exact part. I have tried other sites mentioned in this forum (i.e. lotusgarage.com - which does not seem to be working by the way), but I have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Cletus74 said:
I have been searching all over this site for a place to order the original (yellow/green) front nose badge; however, I cannot seem to find an online place to order from. Someone tried to pry mine off and I would like to replace it due to nasty gouge they left on it. I know Sector 111 has Rear Badges that look like the original, but I don't see any mention of nose badges (other than the black one) on their website. I believe the original nose badge has two "pegs" that extend from the bottom and go through the clam so I was hoping to replace my damaged one with the same exact part. I have tried other sites mentioned in this forum (i.e. lotusgarage.com - which does not seem to be working by the way), but I have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I assume the dealer has the front badge.

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Are you just trying to build up your post count or what??
ehh.... if all the 'ol timers keep on posting here MAYBE the newbies will look here first instead of asking the same old questions.

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I believe it does help. When I first started putting it together it would get bumped fairly often. There were fewer posts about common stuff. There was more input and comments about the thread in general.

Nonetheless, there were always posts about simple things answered here even when this thread was more active.

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Maybe reading through the entire uberpost should be a requirement before your first post...

1. Register
2. Read uberpost
3. Read Search tutorial
4. Document ability to perform a search properly
5. Congratulations, you can now post or start a thread.

21 - 40 of 108 Posts