The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to this Website but I'm looking to sell my 2006 Lotus Elise. It has been well maintained and is in great shape. Its got a little over 20 thousand miles and also has a factory spec supercharger that was installed after purchase. the color is metallic maroon with a tan leather interior. Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like more info. asking $38995

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new to this Website but I'm looking to sell my 2006 Lotus Elise. It has been well maintained and is in great shape. Its got a little over 20 thousand miles and also has a factory spec supercharger that was installed after purchase. the color is metallic maroon with a tan leather interior. Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like more info. asking $38995
Location, location, location.

Post up some pix.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Metallic Maroon? What is the actual Lotus color? Bordeux Red Pearl was metallic maroon (sorta) but was available only in 2005.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts