The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys (and gals) know the collection in miami has a used car available at their preowned dealership. It's just sitting on the lot. It's silver on black, hardtop, no LSS.

·
Registered
65 Posts
To save everyone the trouble, here is the info:

2005 Elise (Used): $48,950, 107miles

Wow is that some resale value or what?!?! ;)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
he says:

just don't need 2 sports cars and don't need to have the money tied up in a depreciating car right now.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
It's not like Alan really announced it Brian!

Turns out that my fellow Longhorn Crackerbarrel picked up a comment from Alan in the M3 Lounge and posted it over on The Fly's Elise board.

After being directly questioned, he just came to Jesus and admitted it was going up for sale. CB covered the reasons completely. ;)

What I'd like to know from Chris Zvezdah is how after all THIS, can you sell your Dream Car after only ONE year?

:confused:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
dup,
Because historically I've never kept most cars for more than a year or so. but more specifically, since I started riding motorcycles in the mid 90s, I had absolutely ZERO interest in owning any car EXCEPT an elise. But I'm pretty thoroughly a rider now.

But the elise has more than met my expectations all the way round!!
Chris

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Understand....but boy, that's an expensive habit!

Love the sport bikes myself. Unfortuantely I've had to lay two down, completely totalling both. Oh....and was run off into a barditch in north Austin, which I survived with a few scrapes.

That Texas will sure kick your ass! :eek:

Good luck off-loading the Buzzbomb. Will be interesting to see how that all goes.

:up:

Was referring to the Elyse Forum on Roadfly Mr. Crackerbarrel. We all don't have the time to monitor 57 automobile forums!!! ;)

Homeland Security......I'm telling you. Bono would be proud.

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts