The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up LotusTalk, looks like this will be my last for sale ad!

Up for sale I have a Front Clam from an 05 Elise, its in perfect condition. There is no damage what so ever to the clam, and the clam is primed for paint.

This thing is 100% ready for paint and can immediately be installed, there is no need to repair ANYTHING on this part.

I am located in Denver, CO and I am asking $4,000 OBO for the clam, this will include shipping. Obviously I would prefer a local sale, and in the event the clam is sold locally and doesn't need to be shipped, the price will reduce significantly.

I understand how challenging it is to ship these things, therefore I am up for delivering this in person if its feasible. I realize this might mean renting a large vehicle and driving to you :ROFLMAO:

There are 3 ways to reach out to me, PM through LotusTalk (probably the slowest), email [email protected], or text me at 862-268-6715.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Price:
$4,000 OBO, this will include shipping
Condition: The clam is in perfect condition, and it is primed for paint. There are absolutely no dings/scrapes/scratches or fiberglass that needs to be repaired. This is NOT a refurbished clam.
Fitment: Fits all Elise models 2005-2010
Parts included: This does not come with the installation hardware, or the Lotus hood emblem. I do have the two top "slats" that are shown in the pictures, and these will be included with the sale
Contact: Easiest/quickest method is call/text at 862-268-6715

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I picked up this clam approximately 5 years ago, with ambitious dreams of learning how to work with fiberglass. The plan was to fill in the front turn signals and the "indent" on the nose of the car. As you can imagine, this didn't happen, because honestly, I am lazy, and I didn't realize how much work was involved.

I recently sold my Elise, therefore I have no need for the clam. It's also taking up a large spot in the garage, which my better half isn't very fond of (haha). This clam came off of an 05 Elise, meaning it is not new out of the box, but as I mentioned above this is NOT a refurbished clam. It's in mint condition (maybe needs a wipe down to get rid of some dust) but its literally ready to be installed after you decide what color to paint it.

I can answer any and all questions, and I am open to offers. Pictures below:

Thanks for checking out my ad.

-John

·
Registered
271 Posts
Good luck with sale - I hear you on the over ambitious project side.

Reactions: JBarth4

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just received a deposit from a buyer, clam is pending sale. Thanks for the interest everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts