The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Awesome. One of my favorite magazines. Of all the inevitable Elise write-ups, this is the one I've most been looking forward to...

Of course the funny thing about SCI is that its parent company, Ross Periodicals, which publishes quite a few car mags, has no web presence to speak of.

I.e., this is not a review that we'll be able to share online.:(

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
JD

thanks!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
A new center console carries the controls for the lightweight air-conditioning system that came onstream last year when the Euro Elise 111S was launched. A/C comes standard on the U.S. car, as do power windows.
So we do get the AC from the Euro car... Light, but does it work well? I've heard it doesn't, but some other things might have change to make it better.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A new center console carries the controls for the lightweight air-conditioning system that came onstream last year when the Euro Elise 111S was launched. A/C comes standard on the U.S. car, as do power windows.

Looks like the same test car with the missing exhaust tips from the December C and D article posted 11/1. Back then we also thought power windows were standard....

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
A/C IS standard on ALL the US elises, power windows were placed in the touring package.

I think the ac is standard because that's how the production starts, the a/c unit in the middle of assembly line slot, car built around it, much like the car was built around the windshield wiper on the 70s elite. Just kidding ! ;)
Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts