The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yellow fed elise with LSS rims

It's been 13 year since the tiniest British brand had a new car available in the U.S. This sultry two-seater ends that drought with a composite body that makes surrendering your sports-car virginity an idea whos time has come. (Just like drive through barbershop). It checks in at less than 2,000 poounds (quick - name a daytime talk-show host who weighs less!), so it will scoot to 60 mph faster than a Porsche Boxster and top out at the same autobahn speeds. Thow in all the luxury goods (a CD-MP3 player and leather seats) Paris Hilton requires for an outitng (save a hory boyfriend and a Sony Handycam) and the Elies makes a convincing case for knocking off the local Starbucks to pay cash for one.

Base price - $39,985
The goods - zippy 190-hp four cylinder six-speed manual engine.
Speed - less than five seconds to 60 mph; top speed around 150mph.
The X factor - the hottest brit to tkae its top off since Kate Winslet in Titantic

There is a pic of a hottie whose name is Michelle along with her commentary of - 'If I owned this car, my motto would be 'Do me on the hood!' It's really sexy. Lotus will make only 2,500 per year, and that means you'll stand apart from the crowd'.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
here is the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
details on the lovely accessory....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
That article seems like it could convince a lot of people who probably don't belong in an Elise that they should buy one :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I think it may convince some guys to do their babes on the hood - we all know how much that clam can cost.....

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Randy the Helpful Pineapple????

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I promise I didn't photoshop that....

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
That's the woman that hosts American Thunder on Speed. She looks a lot better in pics than on the show.
Chris
Yeah, she looks like she's got some stress cracks herself :)

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Holy crap!!!!

rotfl

That is why I was wearing a Hawaiin shirt! Aloha

·
Registered
262 Posts
I don't think Randy the Helpful Pineapple will fit with the hardtop installed. His hair looks rigidly gel'd...

·
Registered
327 Posts
ivan1 said:
I think it may convince some guys to do their babes on the hood - we all know how much that clam can cost.....
The clam only costs you a lot of $$ if you get a divorce. ;)

If you're not married, the clam is much cheaper.

I like to put the clam on "lay-away".

1 - 20 of 28 Posts