The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My Elise has been in the shop for two weeks and I鈥檓 starting to feel like my wife left me!

come home soon mamma!
馃あ

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
What work is being done on it?
For Maintenance:
Fixing the windows that were off the track a bit and rattling like crazy, Hazard switch replacements and correction to the turn signals that were not working.

For FUN:
New Wheels and Tires, a Carbon Fiber roll bar cover (that's matches the new CF hardtop (that hasn't arrived yet)), a new Osports rear diffuser!

Registered
The diffuser is sweet! They have been sold out forever. Did you buy from them or find a used one? I have their radiator ducts and yearn for the diffuser too someday (though I'm not sure I can stomach the price).

Registered
For Maintenance:
Fixing the windows that were off the track a bit and rattling like crazy, Hazard switch replacements and correction to the turn signals that were not working.

For FUN:
New Wheels and Tires, a Carbon Fiber roll bar cover (that's matches the new CF hardtop (that hasn't arrived yet)), a new Osports rear diffuser!
Good. At least it's not in the shop for major surgery or anything like that.

Registered
My Elise was down with CEL p0638 and limp mode for weeks so I can relate. Sunny days and free time were actually forms of torture for me as I did not know what was wrong and hours spent tracking down the problem. It is tough to not have your car and hope you get it back soon!
At least it doesn't seem like anything too bad.

Just look forward to great days with it when you get your Lotus back!

Reactions: chuparkoff

Registered
Great news!! :)

Registered
How is the underside of the carbon roof? Can you see the carbon weave?

where did you purchase the roof and roll bar cover from?

looks awesome!

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
The underside of the roof is awesome! Smooth as a babies booty!

got the diffuser, hardtop, and rollbar cover all from Lotushardtops.com. They did an AMAZING job! Call Jon Seal!

How is the underside of the carbon roof? Can you see the carbon weave?

where did you purchase the roof and roll bar cover from?

looks awesome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts