The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this one in and have never seen this color combination on anything except my race car or a Ferrari 360. I think it's FANTASTIC!!! Andy Ting, if yoiu are watching, this is the one for you!!!!

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
No offense to anyone that gets that... but not for me. I like the blue with SY...and black is a natural since so many bits of the car are black. The red is not working for me.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Krypton is out there... but nice.

The big test is.... Aztec Bronze. Do you like it? :)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
another thanks

another thanks to Mark Starr,
I had discussed this car with Mark weeks ago. Yesterday he called me and we were able to work out a deal we could both live with.
I wanted again to publicly praise Mark for his professionalism and personal touch. I've bought many cars over the years and this is one of my best experiences...
thanks mark,
andy

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
MotorCade said:
No sweat, you're right, that's all that matters! :clap:
i take no offense in other's opinions. we are all entitled to our opinion and if we all liked the same cars/colors this would be a boring world...

I had originally planned on ordering CO, but I plan on keeping this car as long as it stays glued together. Orange is the "in" color today, but I'm not so sure how it will look 15 years from now. I think yellow will age more gracefully and if I ever tire of the red interior it will be easy to change to black.

So I may have minor regrets when I see the COM around, but I will love my SY/Red Elise for a long, long time...

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
:) not my personal choice, but it looks good...especially with the dark red ,I don't think a brighter red would have looked as nice...congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
538 Posts
raggedy1 said:
i take no offense in other's opinions. we are all entitled to our opinion and if we all liked the same cars/colors this would be a boring world...
Totally agree! Enjoy! :clap:

(And SY is the fastest color, you know?) ;)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Great photos. The color of SY really shows well in these photos. Im not sure about the red interior with SY but I would certainly choose it over Aztec Bronze with any color interior. IMO.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts