The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Casey,

Lookin good. Thats what the kit needed all along.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quite a tease...

1) How much power?
2) How much money?
3) CARB compliance? (I don't care but others will)
4) When will it be ready for th '06 cars?
1.255-270whp
2.??
3.not likely..
4.It will work on 06 cars now...probably won't be selling it as a kit...as of this time it is a custom set-up done in house.

·
Registered
740 Posts
EFI driven or custom flash?

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts
So that's what you guys have been up to!!! Nice stuff!!

Looks like it won't work for the Celica at all though :( .

Good luck with the sales!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't finalized the entire parts list...so I'm not sure on the price....and there is like 6 hours labor alone in those mitre cut intercoooler pipes and that is not really cost effective...but they look cool.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Let me guess, Mark's car? :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
So that's what you guys have been up to!!! Nice stuff!!

Looks like it won't work for the Celica at all though :( .

Good luck with the sales!

So you talk smack about FF in one thread and pay them a compliment in another? ....and why would it work on a Celica, they make it for Lotus and are posting about it on a Lotus site...what part of that did you miss?

All you're doing is waiting for a shorty header that has a 4-1 collector design, larger primaries, and (from what it looks like) better tuned primaries to keep a stock'esque top end...which will still pale in comparison to a properly tuned PPE race header setup + PPE midpipe with the high flow cat that will still allow you to stay green and go faster than if you had a shorty header setup. Did I mention the Weapon R header is the cheapest at $273.90 shipped on a website I found (and can't seem to post without getting in trouble)??? Is the forcedfed's still really worth the wait after no updates and the extra price tag?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Quite a tease...

2) How much money?

a) Well around $800 for the manifolds
b) mp62 supercharger "mine came with the greddy but I would imagine around $2000 for the charger"
c) EFI $3000
d) Install,tune and parts... $? we will see

Entire price I would imagine will be under 10k

ps: I have a water injection that will get turned on after the final tune. but thats another story :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
So that is what you have been waiting so long for...look like it will be worth the wait.

Quite a tease...

2) How much money?

a) Well around $800 for the manifolds
b) mp62 supercharger "mine came with the greddy but I would imagine around $2000 for the charger"
c) EFI $3000
d) Install,tune and parts... $? we will see

Entire price I would imagine will be under 10k

ps: I have a water injection that will get turned on after the final tune. but thats another story :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
So that is what you have been waiting so long for...look like it will be worth the wait.

Long wait but magnuson "misplaced" my supercharger. They did give me a free nose/drive. That was cool.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Can you just order all the manifolds from a dealer? Are they all available?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Can you just order all the manifolds from a dealer? Are they all available?
Yep, I have the parts list somewhere.

Drop by and talk to FF and they can give you a run thru on the project. Be glad to give you ride once its ready.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'll give Casey a call, I had talked with him about this a few months ago, but it looks like its time to see what they have been up to! I would definitely like to get a ride when its ready, thanks!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Tempting, temping....looks like I have my winter project plans now.....

Yep, I have the parts list somewhere.

Drop by and talk to FF and they can give you a run thru on the project. Be glad to give you ride once its ready.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts