The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
purveyor of lightness
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo!

My wife and I went over last night to TurboPhil's place and picked up my car - after a whopping 170 days in storage inside his barn!

For those of you who didn't know I haven't driven her since last Dec 3rd when we sold our old digs and moved into a condo (with outside parking in a not so reputable part of town)... while we were waiting for our new house to be completed. Actual moving day is this Saturday!!!

Well we got our temporary occupancy permit today so my baby's home in her new digs:

It felt sooo nice to drive her again! :cheers:

Phil - thanks so much for keeping her safe in your barn (on the trickle charger) and for the complimentary new wiper blade for the trip home (who knew?!) ;)

Of course it's going to rain for the next several days but she's home and tucked in tight!

:shift:

I have to publically post this...

I have NEVER had a friend like Phil. Ever.

The man exudes integrity, empathy and graciousness.

Thanks again dude!

I owe you a big ol' case of Corona and an uninterrupted afternoon of drinking, wrenching and just plain yacking.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
That was cool of you Phil.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Woohoo!

My wife and I went over last night to TurboPhil's place and picked up my car - after a whopping 170 days in storage inside his barn!

Phil - thanks so much for keeping her safe in your barn (on the trickle charger) and for the complimentary new wiper blade for the trip home (who knew?!) ;)

I have NEVER had a friend like Phil. Ever.

The man exudes integrity, empathy and graciousness.
I don't know Phil personally, just from his posts on the forum and some PM communication, and this doesn't surprise me at all...
:bow:

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Hey Dave,

I've been gone over the long weekend and just saw this post! Thanks for the kind words! I was happy to help:up:

I'm glad you finally got moved in.
I hope that you'll be able to attend the Wednesday track day, June 11th!!!! It's coming right up:shift:

Take a close look at the P-Club weekend on June 21-22. I'm thinking about signing up...

Best,

Phil

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
nice! :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts