The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I GAVE away my switchplate and switches from my track car project (the plate with the headlamp and sidelamp pushbutton switches in it). But I donlt remember who I gave it to. In any event, if you do not need the switches, may I have them back? I want to have the ability to run rain and head lights on the car and the switches are $73 each new.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Charlie - do I ever get that back you wanker?

I bet the A/C momentary switch will work; I know the non-illuminated ODO reset switch plugs right in and works, just does not illuminate.

Thanks for the pointers on switches. I can live with that I suppose. Looks like spec for LED is 2V; I guess I will have to add a resistor to run on the 12V system.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Yes, add the resistor. I burnt out 2 led's using a 3.4v resistor setup. I didn't read the small print. Just another $50.00 down the Lotus drain. :)

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Does the recirulation button and the A/c button use momentary or latching ones or a combination of both?
Mine recirc lite burnt out and I guess if blue isnt available, I'll get either red or green so that they will match.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Does the recirulation button and the A/c button use momentary or latching ones or a combination of both?
Mine recirc lite burnt out and I guess if blue isnt available, I'll get either red or green so that they will match.
Both are momentary (at least in my car).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts