The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where is everyone at as far delivery date, my dealer called me up and told I just moved up the list again.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Somewhere around 1.

:)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Lucky #13
Was told June but I think that is a little optimistic...

·
Registered
495 Posts
'In the 30s' at Symbolic BH

Told to expect the car approximately October, which seems about right with 10 cars a month and a delay or two

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,614 Posts
I'm #24 and should be getting mine around August.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
For those of you on the west coast with low numbers... I think a nice drive to Lake Tahoe on May 20-23 to break-in your Elise is in order!!!

Okay, I'll admit... that was a thinly disguised pitch for the West Coast Lotus Meet!!!

Kiyoshi
Chair - 2004 WCLM
www.gglotus.org/2004wclm

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
#33 at M.A.G. for MSRP, non-refundable $2,500 deposit and NO GAMES.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I still think anyone contemplating May is still being over optimistic. I'll be happy if I get mine by July 1st. Wish it could get here for Las Vegas Raceway weekend at the beginning of May, I could really scare myself stupid! :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
khamai said:
For those of you on the west coast with low numbers... I think a nice drive to Lake Tahoe on May 20-23 to break-in your Elise is in order!!!

Okay, I'll admit... that was a thinly disguised pitch for the West Coast Lotus Meet!!!

Kiyoshi
Chair - 2004 WCLM
www.gglotus.org/2004wclm
Happy to, IF the car arrives in time.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
khamai said:

I would, IF I knew my car would be here then. Lotus has not been very helpful when it comes to delivery dates, and I don' have much faith in a May delivery at this point.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts