The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Saffron Yellow Elise at the Minneapolis Auto Show which starts tomorrow (3-13). It will not be on the main floor with the other manufacurers' vehicles, but on the 2nd level. This news came today from my dealer (Downtown Jaguar-Lotus).

When I inquired if the car would be available for test drives when the show ended, I was told it most definitely would NOT. :mad:

·
Registered
32 Posts
So have you been to the show yet to see the baby??
Am plannig to make a trip up latter this week to attend the show. Coming up from Mt Vernon, Iowa any suggestions or directions?

Can't wait to see one up close and personal!:D

·
Registered
963 Posts
ElisED said:
There will be a Saffron Yellow Elise at the Minneapolis Auto Show which starts tomorrow (3-13). It will not be on the main floor with the other manufacurers' vehicles, but on the 2nd level. This news came today from my dealer (Downtown Jaguar-Lotus).

When I inquired if the car would be available for test drives when the show ended, I was told it most definitely would NOT. :mad:
Cool that you guys get the yellow one. Take some nice shots.

Not getting a test drive shouldn't have been a shocker. None of the LA cars have been used for any test drives.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
55mini,

Sorry to be so late in responding to your question. The Auto Show is at the Minneapolis Convention Center. I assume you'll be coming up on I-35W. The "downtown" exit will bring you in just east of the Convention Center and there are signs to direct you.

Inside the convention center, I had a little trouble finding the Elise. I knew it was on the second floor, but it took me a while to find it there. It's not in one of the showrooms, but up against the back wall with vendors of auto accessories. It's saffron/black with both the touring and LSS packages. Have fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i was there yesterday, the last day of the autoshow. i was an asian kid with a blue ecko shirt. the elise is cramped! but it was a turn on for me :). i thought it was a nice looking car. id buy it if i had some extra cash. i like the way the door handle is hidden. the guy there said 40k for base and i think 42k for the model there. its too bad i only took one picture of the elise. sorry i got an old camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
55mini, My son goes to Cornell College. Every time I go to your wonderful town, I see really cool cars. Now I understand. Maybe see you at "The Hilltop" sometime. LOL

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts