The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello very new to the lotus world so hope I’m doing this correctly but hear we go , I have a couple parts that I was told to put on here instead of putting them in an attic for years

Stage 1 stock exhaust with cat 45000 miles
Damaged front clam the entire driver side is perfect , mostly busted around passenger headlight
Full front 3 piece stock grille set
4 piece grille set for hood/trunk they look ok I rate about 7 out of 10 make offers I’m trying now to get photos to download u can message me at+18152134370 or email

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Chrome orange, my favorite color. You should put pictures up of the other parts you are selling. I may be interested in some.

·
Registered
375 Posts
More pics/ for some reason some of the pics didn’t load, I’m trying again, I also can’t receive pms, must be too new to the forum
^ are you selling the hatch? trunk lid? I'm very interested if so... Please email me at [email protected] or shoot me a text at 760-490-84sixsix

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can make me an offer , I didn’t put prices because I’m so new to the lotus, I’m a GTO guy who is very interested in these cars so I bought one I am not trying to rip anyone off so was counting on ppl to be fair, You guys would know more than me for sure lol But I’m located in Illinois and also could use some help finding other parts for this car so possible trading would work as well, plz bare with me when I say NEW TO LOTUS I’m serious lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts