Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS, ANY CHANCE TO PUT THE ELISE S2 CLAM SHELL FRONT AND REAR

INTO THE ELISE MK1 CHASIS?

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
HI GUYS, ANY CHANCE TO PUT THE ELISE S2 CLAM SHELL FRONT AND REAR

INTO THE ELISE MK1 CHASIS?
Alrighty then...3 posts, one asking about putting a Skyline engine in an Elise, the other swapping S1/S2 bodies on an S1 Chassis.

Let me anticipate your next question...yes, you CAN graft a Plymouth Superbird wing onto an Elise, if you want. You'll have to take about 8" out of the middle, but it will bolt right on.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Alrighty then...3 posts, one asking about putting a Skyline engine in an Elise, the other swapping S1/S2 bodies on an S1 Chassis...
Yeah, all typed in Caps too. GaaGaa, nothing personal, but if you must ask annoying questions, please don't SHOUT THEM. Thanks.

Oh, and no, you can't. And you can't fit a GTR engine in an Elise, and if you could, YOU couldn't drive it in a straight line...

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
ANY CHANCE YOU COULD HIT THE BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD LABELED "CAPS LOCK" IT APPEARS TO BE STUCK rotfl

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gentleman this is what we cal buying a car because it looks good. You think he has a lot of knowledge about the car?

on the other hand i like the tricky trick. would be cheaper to buy mk1 and then put the S2 clams for the look. But personally i would stay with the Toyota sourced S2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts