The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I make a car show...
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I co-host a car review show called "Everyday Driver". We make cinematic video reviews of cars available for around $50k and below. Our focus is getting people into great drivers cars instead of rolling-appliances and we encourage buying used as well as new.

EverydayDriver.com

We’ve been around for a few years now, and have been nominated for the Motor Press Guild’s video of the year both of the last two years. We may be small, but we get a lot of monthly views and we make an impact.

The beginning of August we are shooting a road trip comparison leaving from LA and shooting on Pacific Coast Highway. We’re putting the Scion FRS with other sportscars available for the similar money. We’ve got a Hyundai Genesis coupe coming from Hyundai, but we are looking for a Lotus Elise to add to the discussion since an ’05-’06 can now be found for around $30k.

If you have any interest in helping us out and having your car involved in this piece, I would love to speak with you further. We’ve used many private owners cars over the years, from Mazdas to Ferraris. Owners have always been pleased with the footage we get and our treatment of their cars. There’s a lot more detail to be discussed here, obviously, but one of you can help us immensely.

You can send me an email ([email protected]) and I'd be happy to give you more details and answer any questions.

Either way, please take a look at our show and we welcome your thoughts.

Thanks for your time,
Todd Deeken
Co-Host
EverydayDriver.com

·
I make a car show...
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just wanted to say a big "Thank You!" to you guys.

A few of you reached out to help us on this shoot and we have an '05 scheduled to join us because of this forum.

We've connected with owners of other kinds of cars on other forums. Sometimes that process is very painful. Not here. Apparently, you Lotus owners are more easy-going than most.

And frankly, I'm not surprised. Just thankful.

Cheers!

Todd

PS - I'll post a link when the piece is available... unless one of you beats me to it.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
If you ever decide to do a Track-Shootout in Arizona, let me know. I promise to be gentle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts