The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Um, this thread title needed a NSFW on it, man.

Besides, I think only the Ferrari owners would put that on their car ;)

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
why is it nsfw?

those like like to much bling, maybe on the caddy...

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
You mean if it's too manly for you and you want to gay it up?

xtn

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
who the hell would want a bunch of dicks on their rims?
oh snap! now i get it...umm see it, ,,, i dont get that.. i get the pic now i just dont get that that way, well you know that way, im not in to that stuff, not that theres anything wrong with it, i have a friend, well just a friend, not a "friend" you know i bet my friend would like them, well not them as in as many as them shown, but them as in rims on his car.. not him getting rimmed... oh boy never mind...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
oh snap! now i get it...umm see it, ,,, i dont get that.. i get the pic now i just dont get that that way, well you know that way, im not in to that stuff, not that theres anything wrong with it, i have a friend, well just a friend, not a "friend" you know i bet my friend would like them, well not them as in as many as them shown, but them as in rims on his car.. not him getting rimmed... oh boy never mind...

Can't believe you just used the phrase "oh snap!" and you didn't understand the picture in the first place :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
for some reason, im not at all surprised you were so quick understanding...rotfl

come on its not that obvious! whats wrong with oh snap? i say that all the time G

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Definitely the gayest wheels evAr. I think the "Ambiguously Gay Duo" must have had input in the design of these wheels.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Is there a touring version?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts