The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Saw this a few minutes too late, so I'll go for the 10pm (CST) showing. I turned it on for a minute when the guy got into an open wheel car for the first time.

BBCA is channel 113 on Charter Digital Cable here, which probably doesn't help anybody...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Darn, just missed it...

I also tuned in late, so I'm guessing the Elise must be somewhere in the first 20 minutes. It's on at 6 and 9 p.m. on Cox Phoenix, so I'll have to tune in again later.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
about 3-5 minutes worth of a CO Exige and a gorgeous lazer blue S2 (with the pointy ended canvas roof). It's a very frustrating show to watch, the dude is a pain in the arse, verfy immature, very childish, basically needed a good bollucking (to keep with the lingo of the show.) :)
Worth the watch for the Elise.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
That was quite entertaining. The instructors didn't like him much either ("he's an arrogant little ****" :p ).

So that Elise was laser blue? Very pretty color, looked awesome!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Did you notice the Caterham 7 sitting in the group of cars at the beginning of the show? Nice group of cars, an SI Elise, an SII, Elise and a 7.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Holy crap I would have killed for that kind of driver training! That guys was a fecking idiot. Sweet cars, crap driver. The mentors really seemed cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts