The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a repost.
The Elise was briefly shown on World's Greatest Auto Shows: Miami last night. Elenor Mondale chose it as her "Loser" of the show due to the spartan interior an difficut to remove top.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Not to bag on her, but is it me or something isn't right about her jaw/teeth structure? It's as if she's had serious work done, it just doesn't look right.

·
Banned
338 Posts
Never noticed her jaw, but I did notice her very nice chest.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,682 Posts
I think maybe her large arse has trouble fitting in the Elise's sports seats. I imagine the sight of her getting out of the car would also be quite humorous.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I guess I missed it... Can someone please post it:)
BTW what car won?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Come on you guys, for 90% of America she is right about the car! And, although I didn't see the video from what you describe her physique fits the demographic also. Hey, I'm proud some no nothing lard-butt thinks the car is a loser! Oh and the top is hard to remove, especially the hard top!;)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
She obviously doesn't get it because her favorite was some huge-arse luxo-pickup. The guest quickly spoke up in defense of the Elise, saying the driving experience is second to none.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Her winner was the Lincoln Mark LT Pick-Up because:
1) People when they saw the show car at Chicago said it wouldn't be built (funny I knew it would be because Ford could build it in very limited numbers and make a fortune with it's additional mark upof 4k over a comp. f150)

2) She liked the plush leather interior

3) She wanted to look good "getting hay"

And earlier in the show she mentioned she was looking for something to pull her horses with. Which the Mark is wonderful for I'm sure. My point is that she is absolutely not one that would understand our cars. She even admitted she dislikes sports cars.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I tend to be selfish...but

the less Elise's I see on the road my satisfaction seems to grow.

BUT for other afficiandos of fine driving machines, I enjoy seeing your company on the road with other sister Elises's. A general paradox of sorts, I would say. Or would I?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cmon guys what do you expect from a luxo American bimbo that wants a fancy interior so she can get horse S**t all over it. I was raised on a horse ranch and she will never avoid the poop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts