The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I converted a 2002 Elise to Honda K20.

I have some interior pieces, and wheels. They have been sitting around for a while.

Here is a partial list. There is an old thread with pictures, elsewhere. I would like to sell all in bulk. I will separate wheels, pedals and body panels i.e. larger items into separate lot.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/elise-parts-sale-113169/

Calipers - Fronts Sold
Rotors, only 2 maybe left.
Carpets (blue)
Pedals
Master Cylinder
Steering wheel
Some switches
Wiring harness (used)
Wheels with Tires
Engine Cover
Passenger Door
Rear window
Roll bar hoop
Shifter and cables
An axle (only one side)
Cut-up wiring harness

etc.

No offer will be refused. Otherwise, I will junk most of it.

The parts are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PM or
Call me (416)219-3830 (cell)

Anton

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More Info

Please look at pics on the referred thread. Please, remember, I am not looking to sell little pieces one-at-a time. I want to sell large lots of stuff. This is my spring cleaning.

Please, look at pics. I just replied that I have only one door panel. I looked at my pics. I have both!!! Sorry. If it is in the pic., I have it... somewhere. It may take me a while to find. It has been sitting in boxes for 3 years. Race season is getting near... and I need to get the car ready...

I have separate pics of wheels. I will post, shortly.

Anton

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please, look at attached thread! It has 2 pages of pics!!!

Please, see the referred to thread, second page has wheel pics and specs.

I have 5. 4 are good. One is bent but repairable.

Anton

I didn't see any pics/info of the wheels and tires. Any info regarding those?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only Love does not cost a thing....

There have been questions about my intent, if it is not obvious....

I will post stuff here and if it does not find a good home, I will trash it.

Unfortunately, most of my time is spent between my day-time job and getting my race car ready for summer. I would love to have spare time and resources to run a Lotus junk shop... :)

I am not interested in picking through my boxes, extracting individual parts, wrapping them, packaging them and shipping them, for the price of shipping.... I am looking for a meaningful contribution to my racing efforts. Let's start at $20.

And I would like to repeat, it is sold as-is where-is. It is used. it is dusty. Sometimes it is in good shape! Especially the mechanicals are practically brand new.

Once, nobody really wants anything. I will get rid of the bulky low-value items. I will put them in the trash can outside. I can post the address of said trash can. It is free to pick through.

So please, make me an offer! for all of this! all at once! Maybe we should have a Forum auction!

Anton

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,292 Posts
Im in for shifter and cables. PM sent. Also, let me know if you have the center shifter surround plastics
I am pulling out my shifter cables later this week from an 05 Elise with 7K miles. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm interested in the side-sills. Really only need the passenger side, but what the hell. . .How much do you think that'll cost to ship to 77098?
Thanks!
Cheers!
Jack

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I pm'd you and no response so far! Lol. I'm sure you are getting lots of those. I was interested in the switches and such, and wanted to know if they include the push button LED indicators for the headlights and hvac? Little round things with a chrome trim ring. He'll, I'll buy the whole hvac control module. Let me know!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts