The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
I need to upload the video of me at the SVTOA Buttonwillow event, passing all the SVT Cobras. :)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Randy Chase said:
I need to upload the video of me at the SVTOA Buttonwillow event, passing all the SVT Cobras. :)
Indeed, specially considering some of the comments. It's amusing reading that thread.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
According to someone on that board, the Elise is "a joint venture between Ford and Toyota" :rolleyes:
Although he was corrected by one of them later. But there is a general animosity toward the elise. Maybe it's just the simple difference between large displacemnt, big HP, heavy, but quick in the quarter miler mentality vs. light makes right and agility.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only reason I go on that site, is that they have daily listings on some of the better videos that I've seen. They're always posting new car & misc. videos. Go to the video section and you'll see what I mean.

Other than that, I am a former Mustang guy. I finally got my brother who dragged raced a 10 second 5.0 for 12 years to sell that damn thing. Brought him over to the dark side of Sportbikes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.