The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Elise LSS Saffron Yellow
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '05 Elise got backed into today. The biggest damage is to the right side door shell. I suspect I could repair it (big split forward of the latch button), but if somebody has an Elise right side door shell, ideally in saffron yellow, it would save me a lot of work and time. If it's not yellow, a light color would be second choice, but frankly it will need painting after the clam scuff repair anyway, so anything will do.

Also need the stock right side intake grille. It seems like everybody removes these to replace with something else, so what have you?

The outside door button is stiff, but I suspect it's parts under strain or out of alignment. I really don't want to rekey a door lock...

·
Registered
564 Posts
i ve got a grill with mesh passenger

·
Premium Member
2005 Elise LSS Saffron Yellow
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just to clarify, the car has collision insurance on it. I was just hoping to line up the most likely needed parts before the adjuster had a freak out. I expect to pay the going rate for both items.

Also, if somebody has a body shop recommendation for a fiberglass/FRP car within 100 miles of Richmond, VA (car is driveable, so will happily convey it there) I'd appreciate that, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts