The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
passenger seat out of Elise. has pump
lumbar support. not even sure what to ask. selling to help partially fund cf seat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
is the pump/lumbar support a custom modification?

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I'll go $300 shipped. If both seats are the same. I would like to do a set in red to match my car, one at a time. Does anyone know if driver and passenger seats are the same?

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
No problem. They seem to go for $600-$800 for a set.

Does anyone know if the seats are interchangeable?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Seats should be, they are identical from what i have seen and played with.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Does anyone know if the seats are interchangeable?
I've installed '05 seats into a couple of Esprits. '05s have the adjustable lumbar bladder. '06s and newer have the Probax foam which is supposed to offer a little more compliance thant the earlier seats.

The seats themselves are identical, left and right except for the location of the lumbar pump bulbs being on the outside (door side on an Elise) of each seat. The mounting brackets are identical in bolt pattern where they mount to the floor. on On the '05 and earlier seats, the passenger seat is not adjustable fore/aft. Not having worked with the'06 and later seats, I can't say whether or =not there is any difference beyond the Probax foam.

Here's a picture of a pair of mine, albeit w/o the mounting brackettry installed on the driver's seat:

Regards,
Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts