The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an update for those of you who requested an Elise phone strap (wrist strap) from this thread:Elise Phone Strap Thread Good news! My friend in Japan was able to order them. He said he should have them in a few days, and I've asked him to ship them to me by Express Mail. So, if all goes well, I should have them in the next 3 weeks or so. As soon as I know the final cost, I'll start contacting you for payment. Please note that, while I'm expecting enough for everyone who requested them, if I come up short for any reason, I'll just start filling requests in the order they came in (i.e., from the top of the thread).

And again, just for the record, I'm not making a penny on these! (And my friend in JP -- who has a business charging buyers a fee for obtaining stuff from Japan -- is also throwing in his services for free, at my request.) So if you requested one (or more), please don't leave me holding the bag, so to speak. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Thanks a bundle dude. Let me know how much and how.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Folks:

I haven't heard back from a number of people who asked me to order these for them. Here's the status. If you're sending me a check, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, so I know to hold your strap for you.

PAID (or sending payment):

Ground Loop (YELLOW)(PAID)
Randy Chase (YELLOW)(PAID)
MotorCade (RED)(SENDING)
wallabyguy (2 BLUE)(PAID)
Ivan1 (YELLOW)(PAID)
Cranium (YELLOW)(PAID)
ModernWedgie (YELLOW/BLUE)(PAID)
speedracergirl8 (YELLOW)(SENDING)
NtflBlueLiz (2 YELLOW)(SENDING)
Genjuro (RED)(PAID)
dez (RED)(PAID)
James A (RED)(PAID)

I HAVEN’T HEARD FROM THESE PEOPLE:

UPDATE: Heard from everyone! Thanks!

If you ordered CO, my apologies. I thought you were joking, cause they're only avail in red, yellow and blue, so I didn't order a strap for you, but there may be some left over, if the people listed above don't take them.

To the people who paid for their straps already, apologies for not sending them today. I couldn't get to the Post Office in time, but I should be able to tomorrow.

Neil

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
If you end up with any unclaimed, let me know - I would probably be interested in an extra...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These shipped today:

Motorcade
Ground Loop
Wallabyguy
Ivan 1
Modernwedgie
Cranium
Randy Chase

Enjoy!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Remember Me?

I was first on the phone cord "wait list" (two in saffron). Can you tell me more than Lotus can?:cool:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmmm...tho I haven't received all the payments, everyone has responded (either paid or said payment is in the mail). So, for now, it looks like there aren't any left. I'll let you know if there are.

I may also try to get more, if there's enought interest.

They're actually very nice -- official Lotus of Japan product, not a knockoff. And I think the Elise on the strap is metal, not plastic.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Got mine today. Well packed, very cool. It's soooo small! I like it. Thanks pinmagic!

·
Registered
538 Posts
If you do another order, we'll take 2 yellow!

Thanks!

(And we're in Reston so we could probably arrange local pickup...)

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Got mine today as well. Great packaging, quick shipping, recommended Ebayer!

whoops, sorry about that. Habit you know.:D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Guess I need to get a cellphone first!
chris
You do need a phone. Imagine a group of us at LCU saying "anyone have Chris's cell phone?"

Drive to LOA. "Chris? He does not have a cell phone.. he has a pager."

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
wallabyguy said:
Got mine today as well. Great packaging, quick shipping,
Ditto:D

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
OOOPS!!!!!! Yep and while you guys were having fun I was staring at server screen with absolutely no clue what to do with it. This techie stuff defeats me, tho, I think they're dragging me kicking and screaming to manage all the different imaging, and IT systems we use in the cath lab. Scary thought, technically illiterate nurse running the show!
Chris

·
Registered
220 Posts
I bet a phone strap could be put on a pager.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you do get any more, I'd like one red & one yellow. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll ask my friend in JP to check with the seller, to see if he has more. If so, I'll do another post to see who wants what.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts