The Lotus Cars Community banner
401 - 420 of 1799 Posts

·
V EQLS IR
333 Posts
needed a new dual wallpaper at work so i quickly whipped this up, figured i might as well post it here for the greater good.

made for dual 1920x1080 monitors (3840x1080)

also, here's what you guys down in the south are missing! (my DD after driving home a few days ago)

·
Registered
471 Posts
My pick up/ drive home from Ferrari of Denver for oil lines:

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,325 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
That matte looks sick man! Did they paint the windshield trim?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
My car is garaged at the moment, and I believe it is the standard black that comes with all Elise's around the Windshield.

I will check later to make sure, but the description of the Final Edition includes the following:
• Black rear diffuser
• Matte Black painted hard top, roll bar cover, rear transom panel and door mirrors

The Matte Black is Lotus Color Code B141.

Nowhere does it mention Matte Black around the windshield; however, from the pictures, it looks like it matches.

vincesf

Attachments

·
Ticket Magnet
1,060 Posts
Love the Gator. We have a few at work, and I would post the performance spec comparison, but there isn't any. Any comparison - except maybe size, lol. Nice job.

I keep waiting to finish Elise before posting pics, but I am finding that it may never get there. Unlike my bank account, the pile of parts waiting to be installed is not getting any smaller. So here is a preview of "Jelly" from last week after I put on the new tires and wheels that I got from Keinayo. The guy rocks.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Lotus exige

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks. I love the California edition elise but wish it was supercharged. It would be the best of both worlds. Pretty sure there's only 50 made. Are there any guys on here with a Cali edition?

My stepdad wanted to park his gator next to my car so he could show the guys at work why he can't fit in it :)

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Supercharging a California Edition was not a problem as Lotus provides a great Supercharger and it is CARB compliant. Here is a picture of my California Edition after it was Supercharged by British Motors of SF. lt's not cheap approx. $6,000, but it was worth it. I

vincesf

Attachments

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,325 Posts
That silver grill really makes it look like the Elise should just close its mouth!

401 - 420 of 1799 Posts