The Lotus Cars Community banner
421 - 440 of 1800 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Great looking cars and photos everyone! I just got mine and joined this forum a couple weeks ago. Haven't been out for a major shoot yet, but here's a few I've gotten so far.

Full flickr gallery if you're interested: My Lotus - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Looks like Reverie to me.

Lotus F1: I'm usually on the fence about those bandit masks, but I think it looks awesome on your car.
Thank You :cool: I went with the gloss paint instead of the usual flat black and tied in other black accents...and you are correct it is the Reverie CF Duffuser

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yup, it was the gloss that did it for me and the way the yellow badge contrasts against it and ties in with the color of the car.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yeah, it's hard to imagine the lines on these cars to ever look old/dated. It's funny to see the reactions when I tell people it's an 05.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,205 Posts
Yeah, it's hard to imagine the lines on these cars to ever look old/dated. It's funny to see the reactions when I tell people it's an 05.
It comes and goes. Cars go swoopy and round and then angular and wedgey and back and forth. Lambos went angular and now downright sharply creased and Ferrari stayed round and swoopy. Other cars go back and forth with trends like how the Toyota Celica being round then swoopy and then angular and then extinct.

·
Registered
471 Posts

421 - 440 of 1800 Posts