1221 - 1233 of 1233 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts

Canyon Carving: Little Tujunga Canyon Road

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I wish I lived in a region where its nice out all year long. My car will be living under a cover for the next 6 months :cry:
I know that city! And that road! And that bridge! (If you know the 'burgh, you know the bridges). Used to work in that black building the wiper is pointing at, which was the Westinghouse building at the time.
Didn't have a Lotus when I lived in PA. I don't like putting it away for winter much here (central VA), but at least its only a couple of months, and it's an excuse to do major maintenance and upgrades. Last year was 'getting familiar' maintenance, changing oil coolers and adding gauges. This year will be front clam off and fix the HVAC. So look at the time off as time to make it better for the spring.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
I recently bought this from a good friend in Chicago. It's being well taken care of in Idaho now :)
Congrats on the purchase. I actually followed the previous owner of this car. Seen it in person and pretty damn clean. I didn't even know he was selling it until he posted.

1221 - 1233 of 1233 Posts