The Lotus Cars Community banner
1661 - 1680 of 1707 Posts

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,383 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've had 14 years of joyous ownership. Awesome driving experience and super reliable. What a brilliant little car! I'll be sad to see it go..... 😕

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: rallenross and 06LE

·
Registered
263 Posts
What wing is that? Does it have supports for inside the trunk?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is the Lotus Cup wing, carbon fiber... if I remember correctly from a 2011 Cup car, the main part of the wing is A704B0045F... I can get the details if you would like them...
This wing is super light, it does not have any additional bracing in the trunk... I did use some large washers on the inside to provide some additional support.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
179 Posts
It is the Lotus Cup wing, carbon fiber... if I remember correctly from a 2011 Cup car, the main part of the wing is A704B0045F... I can get the details if you would like them...
This wing is super light, it does not have any additional bracing in the trunk... I did use some large washers on the inside to provide some additional support.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the reply! I’d definitely be interested for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hope this helps!
Hey i found the wing info, didn't realize that the wing itself isn't more flat. I do appreciate the reply though!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey i found the wing info, didn't realize that the wing itself isn't more flat. I do appreciate the reply though!
It is shaped to match the curves of the Elise, I think it looks nice and it does provide some downforce (which is what I needed for high-speed sweepers on the track). I purchased the parts from Bell & Colvil Lotus in England... note that I had to fill out the paperwork to be an importer, then I had to pay tax... if you are in the US you should try to purchase from a dealer here. Here are the part numbers and costs... I purchased the carbon fiber... looks great.
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

1661 - 1680 of 1707 Posts