The Lotus Cars Community banner

161 - 180 of 1307 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
dont have a lot of pictures of my elise, but this is a fun one we took last year:

my wife's Exige on the left. my buddy's Lambo LM-002 in the middle. my Elise on the right.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
part-time Jedi knight
66 Posts
800 pounds of Harley Electric Glide, 2000 pounds of Lotus Elise

This afternoon, a coworker roared in with his Harley. I re-parked next to it for some comparison shots.

I want my car to sound like his bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Some very nice pics in this thread!

These are a couple of my attempts from last weekend. Colour seems to looks much better in the sun (last pic).

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have been looking at a chrome orange one with black rims in PA but they apear to be aftermarket rims and i am not sure about buying a modded elise but damn i love the way it looks :coolnana:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I have been looking at a chrome orange one with black rims in PA but they apear to be aftermarket rims and i am not sure about buying a modded elise but damn i love the way it looks :coolnana:

i personaly would never buy someones project, i would rather do the mods my self, but you should look into the car and see what was done to it,

·
Registered
220 Posts
i personaly would never buy someones project, i would rather do the mods my self, but you should look into the car and see what was done to it,
Yeah that is the same way I feel about it plus I dont know if it was beat on or not. i looked into it more and it seemed shady so I passed on it. I am in no rush. I would rather wait to find the best fit for me with no mods so i can start fresh :nanner:

161 - 180 of 1307 Posts