The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to see some photos of the Elise between or next to other cars I'm familiar with. Seems like most pics are alone or with other Elise'. It's hard to get a sense of size that way. I did see one that the neighboring car was barely visible, but looked to be a MINI. In comparison the MINI looked like an SUV. Can anyone post a link to more pics of that type ?

Steve

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts

It seems a lot smaller than the S2000 in person.

-Eric

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I think some of the design elements of the body style make the car look smaller than it really is.

·
Registered
963 Posts
RacingDynamcs said:
XconX -

What digital cam are you using?

Those pics look good!
I took those photos when Eric and I test drove the Elise. That's my S2K with the Elise. The camera I used is the Digital Rebel. Thanks for the kind words! :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I was thinking about buying it and the pics looks real clean like its style... how do u like that camera?

i'm debating between

digital rebel w/lense or nikon coolpix 5700 w/ lens

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great Pics!!

XconZ,

Great pictures!!! Thanks. I can never get enough pictures, especially good ones. No matter how many times I look at this car I never get bored.

·
Registered
368 Posts
The Elise and S2000 pics are great. I love that red and yellow. I actually tried to convince my girlfriend to get the S2K so that we can drive around in Elises and S2ks when we go out. *Sigh*:( She wouldn't give in.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
RacingDynamcs said:
I was thinking about buying it and the pics looks real clean like its style... how do u like that camera?

i'm debating between

digital rebel w/lense or nikon coolpix 5700 w/ lens
Don't know if you're still looking, but for the record, I have an Olympus e20n. It's a great relatively inexpensive SLR-type camera if you want really good pics but aren't a pro.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love the Digital Rebel

Got a Digitial Rebel recently and love it. Here's a pic I took today, didnt touch it with photoshop (except to resize). I have a MUCH larger version I can email you if you want to see the incredible details.

I'd highly recommend the cam.

(Sorry for the offtopic...)

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Here, the Elise on a parking lot (a Mini looks BIG on the road)

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Any more pics from the digital rebel of the elise? The quality of the color and detail is amazing-best I've seen yet. I love that camera but just can't justify spending that kind of money on one right now.

·
Registered
963 Posts
TOPGUN750 said:
Any more pics from the digital rebel of the elise? The quality of the color and detail is amazing-best I've seen yet. I love that camera but just can't justify spending that kind of money on one right now.
Other photos are here.

http://tbas2k.com/fgcl/Eliseeventphotos.htm

I'll get some of the RGR Fed. Elise within the next one to two weeeks with the D Rebel.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I have never seen such a big Mini !:D

Do you know if that is the aftermarket carbon fiber roof available in the UK????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts