The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

I am starting a company that will sell parts for the Elise. I would very much appreciate getting some feedback from you on what products are of most importance to you. The survey is quite short and should take less than 5 minutes.

Please click this link:Start Survey Now!

I value the opinions of the people on this board so thanks for taking the time to fill it out. :) :) :)

Thx,
Shinoo Mapleton
'mapes'

·
Registered
963 Posts
Done.

Good luck. Looking forward to some nice products.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Good luck! Some memorabilia would be nice, and of course, fixes for the niggly little problems that I'm sure we'll have. (for example: the shifter cable replacement or the clutch hydraulic line replacement offered by eliseparts.com)

Cade

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Added my thoughts to your survey (and good luck in the business).

Aftermarket suppliers are a good thing for Elise owners.

But you missed the option for the clear corners and Lotus Type R stickers.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Done!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I'd be curious to see what you find on some topics, i.e. gull wing top. I for one wont be ordering the OEM hard top as it wont fit in the trunk. Good luck

·
Registered
284 Posts
Done. I look forward for the clear bra so I can take my Elise for long trip w/o chipping the paint on my front.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Done. While I'm interested in performance upgrades, I will hold off until my warranty expires.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Done. Good luck with the company. There will be interest in performance upgrades both from people that are and are not concerned about SCCA rules.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Filled it out. I wish you the best of luck with your company!

-Eric

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
L8BRAKR said:
Submitted my thoughts, but you did forget to disclaim that the only color for any parts or apparal is CO:p
Yiikkes, I forgot! :cool:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THX for the replies!

BTW: the discount I am offering for completing the survey is in addition to the EliseTalk discount I will offer. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
mapes said:
THX for the replies!

BTW: the discount I am offering for completing the survey is in addition to the EliseTalk discount I will offer. :)
Very generous thank you. Now I'm thinking why not make it a triple coupon.

Elisetalk discount + Survey discount + COM discount*:D :D

You're gonna be giving this stuff away

* Must provide photographic proof including the car the tatoo and the current days New York Times.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
L8BRAKR said:

* Must provide photographic proof including the car the tatoo and the current days New York Times.
Sounds to me you've got previous experience in this matter :D :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm trying to become a member but my loyalty is suspect. I want an off the wall color and have had an orange car before but I'm just not in love with CO. They currently have a CO Esprit at Scottsdale Lotus and I'm trying to learn to love it but can't convince myself it will look as good as I want it to.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts