The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my H Pro Ecu for 2005 drive by cable lotus Elise. I scrapped my turbo build and went for a V6 swap instead.

Original price:
ECU Package £2195 + VAT
Traction control 11 position switch and loom £150 + VAT Map sensor and air temp sensor with loom
£185 + VAT
Wide band NTK sensor with twin connector loom £216 + VAT

I am selling complete package for $2,000 shipped to USA. Will ship international for additional fee

The ecu is a high level package with advanced software features.The format can be programmed by the user for normally aspirated or forced induction applications. There is provision for a map sensor and air temp sensor to replace the factory air flow meter.
The fitment requires no modifications to the engine loom and an optional loom is available to plug directly into the ecu to give the car traction control using inputs from the car's ABS unit. The pre and post lambda's are replaced by a new loom for fitment of a pre wide band lambda sensor and an optional K series thermocouple for closed loop tuning from exhaust gas temperature as well as wide band lambda.
The cars original dash works with no modification required and the on board fuel level system works and can be recalibrated with ease to suit new fuel tank installations.
All inputs and outputs are user definable and a powerful on board data logging system is in place.
The ecu can also be used in other installations using a standard Lotus engine loom.
Technical Specification

Cnc machined aluminium waterproof case with anodised finish
100 MHz full duplex ethernet for connection to PC for programming and data download
1 CAN 2.0B interface
16 general purpose analogue inputs:
  • 4 5V/bipolar, sensor/sync/speed, programmable trigger voltages
  • 4 5V/Thermistor, sensor/sync/speed, fixed trigger voltages
  • 4 5V sensor input
  • 4 Thermistor sensor input
1 NTK/LSU lambda circuit
1 K-type thermocouple circuit
1 knock input
16 low side driver outputs:
-8 injection outputs (Max 10 amps)
-8 ancillary outputs (Max 5 amps)
6 logic level ignition outputs (5 or 12v)
1MB Battery backed internal logging memory
6 to 26v input voltage range with reverse polarity protection
2 regulated 5V sensor supply outputs with protection
Unregulated sensor supply output which tracks the ECU supply voltage
5 Separately protected sensor and communication ground inputs

The software is of the highest level and is user definable; however the ecu can be programmed in a format which will suit the individual car prior to leaving our factory to enable the user a simple passage where he can straightforwardly proceed to mapping/calibration of the fuel and ignition system. The can bus system communicates with the original Lotus dash and allows simple calibration of fuel levels and control of fans and other outputs.
The system can be run as throttle / engine speed with wide band and knock control for atmo cars or for charged cars the system can be run with a map sensor and charge temperature along with wide band, knock and egt as tuning inputs.

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
Sorry to be off-topic, but what V6 swap did you go with?
He has another thread discussing that with pictures as well. I'm going to close this thread.

San

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.